London, United Kingdom and New Delhi, India:
WBR Corp, a leading brand consulting company in Asia and Europe, recently organized the Indo-UK Global Business Conclave & Excellence Awards 2023 at the House of Commons in London, UK. The event was organized with the aim of recognizing the efforts made by organizations, entrepreneurs, professionals, leaders from real estate, education, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, manufacturing, textiles, social work etc. The main objective of the program was to promote start-ups and MSMEs in India.
WBR Corp Indo-UK Global Business Excellence Awards An event to recognize various organizations and professionals from across India on the basis of their product and service quality, pricing, marketing strategies and leadership position in the industry/market segment/geography, dedication towards customer satisfaction, entrepreneurial initiatives, exemplary business practices There is a platform. , business growth etc.
The objective of the event was to appreciate the contributions of organizations and business leaders who are true inspirations for our future generations. The winners of the event were decided on the basis of extensive market research studies and opinion surveys conducted over a period of last six months.
“Continued growth in various sectors requires excellent performance by new entrepreneurs and expansion of existing businesses,” he said. Shri Virendra Sharma, MP On this occasion, Joe was the host of a gala dinner held at the House of Commons. MP Ms Valerie Vaz, M / s. marta kozlowskaInternational Head of the London Chamber of Commerce and Institute and Mr. Steven McCabePro Vice Chancellor, Birmingham City University was the other chief guest of the event.
Indo-UK Global Business excellence award 2023 Awarded to:
- KPT Piping System Pvt Ltd – Most prominent PPR pipe and fitting manufacturer of the year
- Dr. Boo Abdullah – Most Distinguished Philanthropist and Business Personality of the Year
- Viewno – Leading Data Warehousing and IT Services Company of the Year
- Mr. Lutfal Haq – Most Promising Philanthropist and Businessman of the Year
- Blueivy Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. – Affordable Luxury Resort of the Year
- Ugam Chemicals – Most Promising Paints and Coatings Manufacturer of the Year
- JLN Group of Educational Institutions – The most promising institutions for school and higher education
- Shri Nitish Jindal – Leading Foreign Policy Liaison and Advisor of the Year
- Dr. Punit Raj Singh – Most Promising Doctor of the Year
- OHM Consultant – Most Promising Visa & Immigration Services Company of the Year
- Top Engineers – Leading manufacturer of plastic processing machinery in India
- Dr. Arvinder Singh – Excellence in cosmetic dermatology and cosmetology
- Dr. Harvinder Kaur Pabla – Most Influential Education Leader of the Year
- CA Suresh Jha – Excellent contribution in social work
- bhakti kapoor – Most Promising Nutrition and Wellness Expert of the Year
- Mrs. Veena Jha – Notable Social Worker of the Year
- Gateway International – The most innovative and promising company for study abroad
“Platforms like the Indo-UK Global Business Conclave and Awards result in improved visibility and popularity of the participants and provide excellent networking opportunities. This also has a positive impact on the overall quality of products and services the award winners provide to their customers. “They have to effectively enable them to match international standards,” said Ms S Gupta, director of WBR Corp.
WBR Corp is a leading consulting, research and advisory firm in Asia and Europe. The main strength of WBR Corp is its service and reputation. The company believes in working together to achieve a common goal effectively and efficiently. Our team has years of experience in brand building and creating long-term strategies to drive business growth. We have provided our services to many reputed companies across Asia. For more information about WBR Corp please log on to www.wbrcorp.uk.