Looking for clues and answers for Tuesday’s Quordal? You can find them here:
Hello, sports fans (and non-sports fans; quadral It’s for everyone)! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday. Hints and Answers for Today quadral The words are just there.
how to play quadrangle
For any newcomers joining us, here’s how to play quadral: Just start typing words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine tries to find them all. The problem is that you play all four words at once.
If you get a letter in the right place for one of the four words, it will glow green. If a word contains a letter you guessed, but it’s in the wrong place, it will appear in yellow. You can always watch the practice game before solving the daily puzzle.
Here are some clues for today quadral Game, followed by answer:
Quadral signs for September 20th
- Word 1 (top left) Hint – Less Wild
- Word 2 (top right) Hint – Pig’s nose
- Word 3 (bottom left) Hint – adjective for food that lacks flavor
- Word 4 (bottom right) Hint – Many of us, including me, are not sleeping well right now in bed (keep it clean).
- A pair of repeated letters in a word
- Today’s words start with T, S, B and S
Quadrant Answers for September 20th
spoiler ALERT! Don’t scroll any further down the page until you’re ready to find out today quadral Answer.
This is your final warning!
Today’s words are…
That’s all for today quadral Clues and answers. Be sure to check out my blog for hints and solutions for Thursday’s game if you need them.