Dublin, Sept. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — “Global Peripheral Nerve Repair Devices Market (2023-2028) by Product Type, Device Type, Application, End-user and Geography, Competitive Analysis, Impact of COVID-19, Ansoff Analysis “Impact of economic recession and impending recession” added to the report. researchandmarkets.com gift.
Peripheral nerve injuries are a common and debilitating condition, affecting an average of 13 to 23 individuals per 100,000 annually.
The global peripheral nerve repair devices market is experiencing rapid growth and is projected to be valued at US$8.25 billion in 2023. By 2028, it is expected to reach US$14.39 billion with a CAGR of 11.77%. A recent report by has comprehensively analyzed the market dynamics, segmentation and competitive landscape [Publisher],
- increasing number of surgeries
- Increasing demand for surgical intervention
- strict regulatory framework
- Increase in product innovations and technological advancements
The market is segmented on the basis of product type, device type, application, end-user and geography.
- Product Type:This includes nerve protector, nerve drain, nerve graft and other product types.
- type of equipment:This includes biomaterials and neurostimulation and neuromodulation devices.
- Application: This includes direct nerve repair/neurotherapy, nerve grafting, neurostimulation and neuromodulation surgery and stem cell therapy.
- end users: Divided into ambulatory surgery centers and hospitals and clinics.
The report covers regions including the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
The report provides comprehensive analysis of market competitors including financial performance and recent developments. Major players in this market include Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corp, Integra Lifesciences Corp, Medtronic PLC, Stryker Corp and others.
The report includes a competitive quadrant that categorizes players based on their Industry Position Score and Market Performance Score. Factors considered for analysis include financial performance, growth strategies, innovation scores, new product launches, investments and market share.
Ansoff matrix analysis is used to design strategies for market growth. It evaluates approaches in market growth, market penetration, product development and diversification. Risk analysis is also performed to understand the risks associated with each approach.
Why buy this report?
- Comprehensive assessment of the global peripheral nerve repair devices market with qualitative analysis, verifiable data, and market size projections.
- Extensive primary and secondary research including interviews, surveys and expert observations.
- In-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 Forces Model, PESTLE Analysis and Ansoff Matrix.
- Discussion of the regulatory landscape and key rules and regulations governing the industry in different geographic regions.
- Competitive analysis using positioning quadrants to help companies strengthen their market position.
Highlights of the report:
- Detailed market analysis covering core industries, trends, segmentation, historical, current and projected market size, shares and strategies of key players.
- Recommendations for companies to strengthen their hold in the market.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Alleva NeuroTherapeutics S.A.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Checkpoint Surgical
- collagen matrix
- Zimmer Medical
- Integra Lifesciences Corporation
- Livanova, PLC
- Medovent Solutions
- Medtronic PLC
- Neurometrics, Inc.
- Polyganics B.V.
- Soterix Medical
- Stryker Corporation
- Surtex Instruments Ltd
- Synapse Biomedical
- Synovis Micro Companies
- Toyobo Co., Ltd.
|number of pages||177|
|forecast period||2023 – 2028|
|Estimated market value in 2023 (USD).||$8.25 billion|
|Estimated market value by 2028 (USD).||$14.39 billion|
|compound annual growth rate||11.7%|
For more information on this report visit here
ResearchandMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and latest trends.
Global Peripheral Nerve Repair Devices Market