WILMINGTON, Delaware, Sept. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Australia oat milk market was valued at US$74.2 million in 2022 According to the latest market report, it is projected to grow at a strong CAGR of over 23.4% between 2023 and 2030. rationalstate
Market Definition, Market Scope and Report Overview
Oat milk is made by mixing whole oats with water and then filtering the mixture to eliminate solid particles, resulting in a smooth, creamy drink. Oat milk is naturally lactose-free, making it acceptable for people who have lactose intolerance or dairy allergies. It has gained popularity as a versatile milk alternative that can be used in coffee, tea, cereal, baking, and cooking.
The oat milk business is expanding as part of a larger movement toward plant-based and dairy-free alternatives. Consumers are looking for non-dairy alternatives for health, ethical and environmental reasons. Compared to regular dairy milk, oat milk is seen as a more sustainable and cruelty-free option.
- According to an in-depth market assessment conducted by RationalStats, the Australia oat milk market has been analyzed Based on market segments including source, product, packaging, distribution channel and geography/regions (including Western Australia, Southern Australia, Eastern Australia, Northern and Central Australia), The report also provides Australia and regional market size for the historical period 2019-2022 and the forecast period 2023-2030.
- Market information for Australia Oat Milk market breaks down the market size by various products/services/equipment based on market value (US$/Euro million) and volume (litres), demand assessment in key regions, customer sentiments, price points Covers. Cost structures, margin analysis across the value chain, financial valuations, historical and forecast data, key developments across the industry, import-export data, trade overview, component markets by leading companies, etc.
- Furthermore, the long-term sector and 10-year outlook of the products/services and its impact on the Australia Oat Milk market. It also includes the current state of the industry – production levels, capacity utilization, technology quotient, etc. The key information will be manufacturing capacity, installed base, import volume, market size, key players, market size, dynamics, market data, insights by country. etc.
Request a Customization-
Australia Oat Milk Market: Segmental and Market Share Analysis
- Depending on the source, the traditional segment achieved the largest revenue share of over 65% in 2020 due to its cost-effectiveness.
- On a product basis, the plain segment emerged as the dominant product segment in 2020 with a share of over 53%.
|base year market size||US$74.2 million|
|Market Size Forecast||US$398.1 million|
|major market mover||
|Profile of companies||
Know more about this report-
Competition Analysis and Market Structure
These players adopt various strategies to strengthen their market share and gain competitive edge over other competitors in the market. Mergers and acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations, and product launches are some of the strategies adopted by the industry players. Some of the key developments in the Australia oat milk market include,
- In April 2020, The Coca-Cola Company is expanding its plant-based range with the introduction of a new oat milk product under the Simply brand. The move comes as the oat milk category overall has become the second most popular plant-based dairy alternative with triple-digit sales growth in just a few years.
Some of the key players and suppliers significantly contributing to the growth of Australia Oat Milk market include Oatly AB, Minor Figures, PureHarvest, Vitasoy Australia Products Pty Ltd, Mylkemi, Nestle SA, Sanitarium, Australia’s Own (Noumi), California Farms, LLC, and Milkala, B among others.
Get Free Sample-
RationalState has fragmented Australia oat milk Market by source, product, packaging, distribution channel and region
- Australia oat milk market Value (US$M), Volume (Litres), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Source
- Australia oat milk market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Litres), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Product
- Australia oat milk market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Litres), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Packaging
- Australia oat milk market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Litres), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Distribution Channel
- Australia oat milk market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Litres), and Market Share by RegionAustralia Oat Milk Market (2019-2030) Analysis
- Western Australia
- southern australia
- eastern australia
- Northern and Central Australia
For more information about this report-
Key questions answered in the oat milk report:
- What will be the market value of Australia oat milk market by 2030?
- What is the market size of the Australia oat milk market?
- What are the market drivers of Australia oat milk market?
- What are the key trends in the Australia oat milk market?
- Which is the leading region in Australia oat milk market?
- Who are the major companies operating in the Australia oat milk market?
- What is the market share of the major segments in the Australia oat milk market?
Check out our trending reports
- Global Plant-Based Food Market, The global plant-based food market is projected to witness a strong CAGR of over 12.5% over the period 2019-2030.
- Global Food Sorting and Grading Market, The global food sorting and grading market is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 4.4% during the forecast period 2023-2030 and was valued at US$2.0 billion in 2022.
- Australian gluten-free products market, Australia’s gluten-free products market is projected to be valued at US$548 million by 2030, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.0% during the forecast period.
- australia beer market, The Australia beer market is projected to be valued at US$17.4 billion by 2030, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% during the forecast period.
- Australian alcoholic beverages market, The Australia alcoholic beverages market is projected to be valued at US$30.6 billion by 2030, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% during the forecast period.
- australia coconut products market, The Australia coconut products market is projected to attain a value of US$1,342 million by 2030, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.4% during the forecast period.
- Australia Gluten Free Bakery Market, Australia’s gluten-free bakery market is projected to be valued at US$135.3 million by 2030, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.3% during the forecast period.
- global dark rum market– The global dark rum market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the estimated period of 2022-2028.
- Global Brewery Equipment Market, The global brewery equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
- Global Micro Irrigation Market, The global micro irrigation market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.4% during the estimated period of 2022-2028.
RationalStats has developed a cutting-edge research methodology to understand the numbers and provide clients with the best possible real-time information. We combine a diverse range of industry experience, data analysis and experts’ perspectives to create a research methodology for market sizing and forecasting.
RationalStats combines a mix of primary research along with secondary sources to estimate market size and develop forecasts. The main steps involved in getting market numbers accurately are:
- Defining the problem by understanding the type of market and the data required by the customer.
- Collecting and storing data through relevant payment databases, publicly available sources, company reports, annual reports, surveys and interviews.
- Formulating a hypothesis to generate market numbers, forecasts, influencing factors and their relevance.
- Evaluate and analyze data by referencing the data sources used and leveraged.
- Validate, interpret and finalize the data by combining details collected from primary and secondary sources with the help of experienced analysts.
Download key insights and market data – raise a question
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStats is an end-to-end Australia market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports, customized strategies and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico and the US to support Australia and its diverse businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing over 850 market research and industry reports report store annual.
RationalStats has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to meet customer needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
US Phone: +1 302 803 5429
UK Phone: +44 203-287-1245
Linkedin , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , pinterest